SJR STATE ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Our goal is to help YOU prepare for the GED exam, earn your high school equivalency diploma, and plan for your future.
Benefits of the program:
- We offer face to face and online classes
- Self-paced program
- Free use of textbooks and handouts
- Dedicated and caring instructors
Need to visit the Palatka campus?
Adult Education students may go to the Adult Education Office by appointment for assistance with the registration process, testing, and to work on their online courses in the computer lab.
Call 386-312-4080 or email for more information or to make an appointment.
Location: 5001 St. Johns Ave | Palatka, FL 32177
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday from August to beginning of May).
Summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Monday – Thursday.
Please complete the below steps to start the Adult Education Program. Once all the steps are completed, you will be on your way to earning your high school diploma.
- Step 1: Click apply now and complete the Adult Education registration form.
- Step 2: Call (386) 312-4080 to schedule your TABE test on the Palatka campus.
- Step 3: After your TABE test is completed, you can pay your $30 registration fee online or on the Palatka campus (Cashier’s office is located in the A Building).
Call (386) 312-4228 the Testing Center or visit the Testing Center.